Bike Barn - Tourer Model - Touring cover
- Don't worry about hot exhaust pipes melting fabric covers - there's no contact of fabric to pipes.
- Drive in and close the cantilever
motorcycle cover means that dirt and dust are not ground into
your paint from the wind rippling the fabric.
- Motorcycle cover keeps curious hands from tweaking and turning
leavers and buttons.
typical touring covers need to be replaced every year
at a cost of $100+each. Work it out you could save 100 of dollars.
storage inside a self-storage compartment can
run over $100/month.
Bike Barn - Tourer Model touring motorcycle cover pays for itself in one winter. You
start saving right away.
opening makes for easy entry and mounting/dismounting
- Frame can handle distributed snow load of 75
- Designed for natural ventilation. Vent
Flaps for maximum air flow.
- Commercial grade galvanized steel frame.
inside and outside for long term rust protection.
- Commercial grade woven polyester fabric with
long life UV testing.
repellent on outside.
coating on inside for waterproofing.
fade after 2 years.